jeudi 27 janvier 2011

My new webpages obsession

I just moved into a new apartment this month.  I am trying to make it cute and trendy on a low budget.
Here's my favourite online shopping page:

Selling the stuff we make ourself:
I just bought a mirror on Etsy. Etsy is a community of seller and buyer. Most of the things are ''home made''...


And a pillow
www.etsy.com

There is also so much cool stuff at Urban Outfitters.com* the sale section is amazing :)






http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?popId=&navAction=jump&isSortBy=true&navCount=0&pushId=SALE&id=SALE_APT


My best inspirations always come from Living etc and IDEAT.



From IDEAT February Issue








From LIVING February Issue







* This page cannot be seen in Quebec.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire