samedi 9 juillet 2011

Denim Division



Friday evening after work.
Three friends meet over chicha and drinks for a much needed catching up session.
Much to our surprise, we're ALL wearing denim shirts (or dresses). I think I smell a trend here!

Here are our top denim shirt picks - according 3 distinctive personal styles.


Frankie's look or "I raided my boyfriend's closet"

Equipment Denim Shirt


Current Eliott Denim Shirt


Acne Denim Shirt



Lana's look or "Playful but All grown up"

Marc by Marc Jacobs Denim Effect Cotton Tank


Sparkle and Fade - Urban Outfitters Denim Romper


Vero Moda - Denim Shirt



Mccc's look or "Show me your biceps (sleeves are optional)"


Topshop -Spot Tie Front Sleeveless Denim Shirt


BCBG Generation Denim Dress


Miss Selfridge's Drop Back Denim Shirt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire