lundi 11 juillet 2011

Summer Regrets

This summer, I've decided to spend all my money on plane tickets/music festival passes/hardwood floors. Hence, I had to make choices. I decided to skip the Black Keys concerts in Ottawa/Quebec City/Montreal. I was at peace with my decision: "I'll get to see them the next time they visit", I thought.

But then, I see the limited edition poster that is sold exclusively at their Montreal concert tonight and it feels like pouring salt on an open wound.

How bad ass is this?
I'm so jealous of the lucky concert-goers who'll get to score this work of art.

Montreal, Quebec - by Mike Munter



I'm attaching other limited edition posters. The Black Keys have been releasing a different one for each leg of their current tour.


Winnipeg, Manitoba - by Tyle Stout



Paris, France - by Malleus Art Rock Lab



St.Paul, Minnesota - by Dan Black



Mesa, Arizona - by Rhys Cooper



Edmonton, Alberta - by Kevin Tong



Bonnaroo Music Festival, Tennessee - by Ken Taylor



Great initiative! Another reason why they rock!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire