jeudi 22 décembre 2011

Cruisin'



I have a confession to make.

I've never been much of a Versace fan. I find most of the collections offered by the Italian fashion house to be too flashy, nouveau riche and borderline tacky - even more so since Donnatella took over the creative direction of the company after her brother's tragic passing. But then again I'm more of a Jil Sander kind of girl...

So much to my surprise, I loved Versace's collaboration with H&M.
I had the chance to check out a few pieces off the rack (or whatever was left of the collection) and was pleasantely surprised. The designs were absolutely Versace but somehow really fit with the H&M spirit. Great leather jackets, sequined party dresses, nice coats, palm-tree bomber jackets... Also, most clothes were rather easy to pull-off, even for a rather minimalist dresser like me.

I was happy to hear that Versace is collaborating once again with H&M, this time for a Cruise Collection that will be available online starting January 19th. The clothes are delightful.

Check out this super cute berry + beatles print.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire