mardi 8 novembre 2011

Martha Marcy May... Mccc???

I really like Nylon Magazine because:
- their looks are easily adaptable to everyday life
- they mix both high and low end pieces creatively
- their editorials are totally my style... so much that I often see clothes/accessories that I already own depicted in their pages.

Their October issue, fronted by new Hollywood It-girl Elizabeth Olsen promoting her breakthrough leading role in indie flick "Martha Marcy May Marlene", is no exception.

I am absolutely in love with the Chanel tweed jacket worn by Ms. Olsen on the cover. If I had a few thousand dollars to toss on such an item, that would be it. This piece is timeless and so versatile.

But most importantly, I was delighted to see that one of the few purchases that I've made so far for Fall 2011 has made it to their pages. Elizabeth is wearing the Brixton "Kat" felt hat, which I bought a few weeks ago at Unicorn Boutique in the exact same colour. Have I found my style twin?

Nylon Cover for October 2011 + Editorial that I like so much, I'm thinking of getting gray leopard print jeans...


The perfect hat for Fall!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire